WARREN AREA CHAMBER MEETING
Lunch provided by Wagon Wheel
Introduction of chamber members and guests
Minutes of Previous Meeting and Treasurer’s Report approved at Chamber Board Meeting
- Wagon Wheel and Century 21-Terry Miller – Thank you both for presenting and sharing about your businesses!
- Downtown Park– Trash cans were passed for park with cost of $337.
- HC Chamber – Learning Center had a successful groundbreaking ceremony for their additional square footage and Heritage Days in Huntington will be June 16-20.
- Historic Warren – Car Show at Golfo on Saturday, May 22nd from 1-7 pm, door prizes will be available.
- SSF – Festival will be July 2-4.
- Taste of Warren – Scheduled for September 18.
- Chamber Gift Certificates – Located at Bippus. Used to promote shopping in Warren. Available in $5 increments.
Welcome to new members: Elite Ag Solutions, located at 1125 Huntington Ave.
President – Jeremy Rufener
Vice President – Terry Miller
2nd Vice President – Cheryl Deweese
Secretary – Leah Pursley
Treasurer – Patti Bustos
Rose Broyles 2021-2023 – 1st Term
Cheryl Deweese 2021-2023 – 2nd Term
Jeremy Rufener 2021-2023 – 2nd Term
Josh Heim 2019-2021 – 2nd Term
Jeff Souder 2019-2021 – 2nd Term
Patti Bustos 2019-2021 – 1st Term
Leah Pursley 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Terry Miller 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Kevin Jackson 2020-2022 – 1st Term