“The Chamber is organized to take a leadership position within the business sector of the local community in order to invigorate positive economic growth, and improve the quality of life in and around Warren, Indiana and its trade area. This will be accomplished by actively promoting and supporting individual businesses, creating networking opportunities for businesses and participating in community activities that will encourage economic development and improve the quality of life.”
Who We Are
- We are a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting the businesses in and around Warren.
- We have over 50 business members.
- We have all types of businesses as members, from professionals to non-profits.
- Our members come from all sizes of businesses from sole proprietors to businesses with hundreds of employees.
- We have professional staff members to serve our community.
The mission of the Warren Area Chamber of Commerce is to advance the commercial, industrial and civic interest of Warren, Indiana and its trade area.
The Warren Area Chamber of Commerce is the guiding force that collaborates, promotes and supports a vibrant, prosperous community.
Our Board of Directors
The general governance, direction, finances, procedures and policy-making responsibilities of the Chamber of Commerce are vested in the Warren Area Chamber of Commerce Board.
(DeWeese Soft Water & Appliance)
2nd Vice President
(Bippus State Bank)
1st Vice President