WARREN AREA CHAMBER MEETING
Lunch provided by Golfo di Napoli
Introduction of Chamber members and guests
Minutes of Previous Meeting and Treasurer’s Report approved
- Salamonie Summer Festival – Flyers and shirts are available for the festival. Samuel Jones Breakfast will kick off the festival on July 1st at 8 am.
- Golfo di Napoli – Cheeses are made in house and wine is imported from Italy. Will be hosting car show on June 10th and will have a cheese and wine tasting on June 25th. Available for private events.
- Ice Cream Social – July 10th there will be music and ice at Riverside Park at 1 pm.
- Chamber Booth at Downtown Park Events – Discussed having booth at Riverside Park events to promote Chamber.
- Samuel Jones Breakfast –Nominees are due June 1st and breakfast is July 1st at 8 am.
- Downtown Park – Lots more events scheduled this summer, last concert was great!
- HCUED – Currently have 7 projects with $116 million invested. Teijin Automotive Technologies will be moving into the community.
- HC Chamber – Heritage Days will be June 15 – 19. Will be having a second Saturday concert – Music in the City. Harbor Freight just opened and Planet Fitness will be opening June 18th.
- HC Visitors’ Bureau – Tina Dish working on getting acclimated with the role, updating the website, and connecting with local businesses.
- HC Community Foundation –Grant cycle is now open till July 14th.
- HC Council and Commissioner – Working with mayor to get deputies into schools. Work is continuing on Victory Knoll center and the old part of the jail is currently undergoing remodel.
- United Way – Partnering with the Community Foundation for an afterhours event downtown Huntington on June 9th from 4 – 6pm.
- Historic Warren – Car show at Golfo June 10th from 4-8pm. Downtown Warren is now a part of the National Historic Register! This has been a 4 year project.
President – Terry Miller
Vice President – Cheryl Deweese
2nd Vice President – Tammy Zehner
Secretary – Leah Pursley
Treasurer – Patti Bustos
Rose Broyles 2022-2024 – 1st Term
Cheryl Deweese 2021-2023 – 2nd Term
Jeremy Rufener 2021-2023 – 2nd Term
Patti Bustos 2022-2024 – 2nd Term
Leah Pursley 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Terry Miller 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Kevin Jackson 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Krysta Fornal 2022-2024 – 1st Term
Tammy Zehner 2022-2024 – 1st Term