WARREN AREA CHAMBER MEETING
Lunch provided by Wagon Wheel
Introduction of Chamber members and guests
Minutes of Previous Meeting and Treasurer’s Report approved
- Bylaws – Reviewed all changes. Changes will be made and sent out for review.
- Scarecrow Festival – October 28th from 6-8pm, may have possible rain date this year.
- Ice Cream Social – July 10th there will be music and ice at Riverside Park at 1 pm.
- Chamber Booth at Downtown Park Events – Discussed having booth at Riverside Park events to promote Chamber.
- Downtown Park – Lots more events scheduled this summer. Phase 3 will be starting soon.
- HC Chamber – July 30th will be back to school bash and there is music this weekend downtown. Big Day Golf Outing on September 14th.
- HC Visitors’ Bureau – Working on a visitor’s guide for the county.
- HC Community Foundation –Grant cycle is now open till July 14th. Lily Scholarships due September 1st. Classroom Teacher grants are open August 1st. Board approved a hometown grant to Warren, which is $5,000/year for 3 years for charity to aid Warren community.
- HC Council and Commissioner – Working on county budget. Still renovating older part of the jail, will be done soon.
- United Way – Looking to hire a part time person for donor development.
- Warren Town Council – Tower on 11th St is finished. Demo of old tower will be later this month.
- Historic Warren – Vote for Historic Warren on Beacon Credit Union Website! Working on downtown mural and recently the PNC building downtown was donated to HW to help business development in Warren. The building will be named The Exchange.
President – Terry Miller
Vice President – Cheryl Deweese
2nd Vice President – Tammy Zehner
Secretary – Leah Pursley
Treasurer – Patti Bustos
Rose Broyles 2022-2024 – 1st Term
Cheryl Deweese 2021-2023 – 2nd Term
Jeremy Rufener 2021-2023 – 2nd Term
Patti Bustos 2022-2024 – 2nd Term
Leah Pursley 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Terry Miller 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Kevin Jackson 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Krysta Fornal 2022-2024 – 1st Term
Tammy Zehner 2022-2024 – 1st Term