WARREN AREA CHAMBER MEETING
Lunch provided by Wagon Wheel
Introduction of Chamber members and guests
Minutes of Previous Meeting and Treasurer’s Report approved
- Wagon Wheel – Laura Shideler has owned the Wheel since 2016. Open every day and have weekly specials.
- Samuel Jones Breakfast and Event Sign Up – Chamber will be planning and taking over the majority of the SJ Breakfast as discussed at meeting. Sign up sheet for volunteers was passed around.
- Window Clings – Clings were previously removed from 2022 budget. Laura from Wheel has donated for the cost of them. Thank you Laura!
- Wine Tasting– Event went very well and around $5,000.00 was raised.
- Downtown Park – Handouts are available for the 2022 concert series.
- HC Visitors’ Bureau – Tina Bobila will be stepping into the Executive Director role.
- HC Council – Terry stated most of property/income tax money goes towards county budget and that the county is currently “healthly” for funding.
- HCCSC Board – Hired Jon Trout as Business Superintendent. Renovations to start later this year to high school.
- Warren Town Council – There will be a survey coming out for residents. Working on park and getting a new fire truck.
- Historic Warren – Grant was met! Thanked everyone for donations. Planning car show for June 10th at Golfo.
- SSF – Theme will be Homemade Happiness and will be held July 1-4th. April 23rd there will be Nelson’s Chicken Fundraiser.
President – Terry Miller
Vice President – Cheryl Deweese
2nd Vice President – Tammy Zehner
Secretary – Leah Pursley
Treasurer – Patti Bustos
Rose Broyles 2022-2024 – 1st Term
Cheryl Deweese 2021-2023 – 2nd Term
Jeremy Rufener 2021-2023 – 2nd Term
Patti Bustos 2022-2024 – 2nd Term
Leah Pursley 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Terry Miller 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Kevin Jackson 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Krysta Fornal 2022-2024 – 1st Term
Tammy Zehner 2022-2024 – 1st Term