WARREN AREA CHAMBER MEETING
Lunch provided by Golfo Di Napoli
Introduction of Chamber members and guests
Minutes of Previous Meeting and Treasurer’s Report approved
- Spotlight Business and Monthly Media Spotlight Signup – Sign up forms were passed out for Facebook Page and Spotlight Business for the year. If you need to sign up, please let us know.
- Wine Tasting – Wine Tasting is February 12th. Tickets are $50.00 and available for purchase at East of Chicago and Golfo. Mugs can be ordered from Josh for $25.00.
- Downtown Park – Hoping to complete 3rd phase of park. Currently working on a grant with a $1/$1 match, will only get this match money if meet goal of $50,000. Motion made and second to give $1,000 from chamber funds for park to this goal.
- HC Chamber – February 19th and 20th will have ice rink downtown, sign up online. OSHA workshop will be February 25th and there is a social media seminar for small businesses on March 2nd. Heritage Days to be June 15th through the 19th.
- HC Visitors’ Buruea – Still on the search for Executive Director.
- HC Council – Thanked Huntington Co Chamber for working on bringing small businesses to the area. Lots of items in the works.
- Historic Warren – February 10th is last day for Facebook contest with Son-Rise Bakery.
- SSF – Theme will be Homemade Happiness and will be held July 1-4th. April 23rd there will be Nelson’s Chicken Fundraiser.
President – Terry Miller
Vice President – Cheryl Deweese
2nd Vice President – Tammy Zehner
Secretary – Leah Pursley
Treasurer – Patti Bustos
Rose Broyles 2022-2024 – 1st Term
Cheryl Deweese 2021-2023 – 2nd Term
Jeremy Rufener 2021-2023 – 2nd Term
Patti Bustos 2022-2024 – 2nd Term
Leah Pursley 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Terry Miller 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Kevin Jackson 2020-2022 – 1st Term
Krysta Fornal 2022-2024 – 1st Term
Tammy Zehner 2022-2024 – 1st Term